Thursday, December 07, 2006

Let's hear it for the boys!

Peter loves his playmate Grandpa Tenney. They were having so much fun together buzzing like a bee, and swimming through the water like a tadpole. Dad, you crack me up!
Uncle Curt came to visit us, and baby PK was so good! Curt, you are seriously hotter than ever. Feel free to come back and visit us anytime you want. We love you!
Mike is passionate about two things: being a dad and the Green Bay Packers. So, of course I had to capture this moment of my two handsome boys snuggling and watching a game of football together. Love it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, boyz rule! Howz the B? ;o)
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

I take it you got the Gimp installed and figured out ok...?

Anonymous said...

Men and their football.....what can I say? Dan and Ben are the same way.....wait till Mike puts an oversized football jersey on PK. :) Too cute!
Love and Aloha, Leah

Anonymous said...

P.S. Oh HELLOOOOO Kurt! What a nice Uncle you are! :O)
Aloha! Leah

Gallegos Family said...

U. Richard, you are hilarious! I bet you are such a fun grandpa!

And Curt! Hello!!! SO fun to see you on the blog!

Aim said...

hahahahaha