This week I'm grateful for:
Public libraries, for loaning out free cd's, books and movies. Geoffrey R. Holland's conference talk. Easter feast: turkey, mashed potatoes, salads and oatmeal carmelitas! Jack Johnson's "Better Together" and "Banana Pancakes". A healthy, loud, active little chunk of a baby boy. "Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes" by Eleanor Coerr. Friends with the most creative, fun and entertaining blogs. A new and improved driveway. The "Memoirs of a Geisha" soundtrack, book and movie. Compliments, kudos, accolades, validation and kindness. New episodes of "The Office". Dwight and his pepper spray. Classic! Finally beating Mike at Rummikub. E-bay (I found the out-of-print book I was looking for). "The Nativity Story" and "Pursuit of Happyness". And finally, spending weekends with my boys.
1 comment:
Did you see the Oprah show on Wednesday about happiness? I just watched it today, and found out that I am "extremely happy". Who knew? haha just kidding. I think having gratitude in your heart has a lot to do with it. Also surrounding yourself with people that make you happy is another, you are one of those people for me! I am very grateful to have you, Mike, and Peter in my life.
Post a Comment