Megan you are officially obsessed with the United States!! First the flash cards, now this? haha just kidding. Me and James did it and I got 68% of the states while the Brit got 62%. That is wrong on so many levels! This was fun.
I too thought this was fun... it's always fun to see just where you have traveled. If there was a world map, i could count a few more countries.... thanks
5 comments:
that's awesome! Now I have to remember the East coast states I've been to... all those small states :)
Megan you are officially obsessed with the United States!! First the flash cards, now this? haha just kidding. Me and James did it and I got 68% of the states while the Brit got 62%. That is wrong on so many levels! This was fun.
I too thought this was fun... it's always fun to see just where you have traveled. If there was a world map, i could count a few more countries.... thanks
Matt
Hey, too bad you can't do it as a world where have you been to!
Ps SEE YOU SOON!!!
Mike,
You have been in Arkansas. We went through there on our way to Texas.
Post a Comment