Wednesday, September 26, 2007

my little vampire

I was sitting at work today, minding my own business, when suddenly my day care (Emily) walked through the doors. I was instantly alarmed, except that when she saw me, she broke into an ear-splitting grin.

Emily: "Peter bit Jason today," she casually remarked. (Jason is her 6 month old son).
Me: "What?!"
Emily: "Yeah. One minute they were playing on the floor, the next minute Jason was screaming and Peter was laughing. I came over to see what was going on, and there were huge teeth marks on Jason's forehead."
Me: "Great."
Emily: "I think it's Peter's way of giving kisses and saying 'hello'."
Me: "Well I hate to see how he will act when he gets angry!"

*Later that night we dropped by to chat with Emily and her family, and take them some milk. Sure enough Peter repeatedly lunged for the baby, his mouth wide open, laughing hysterically. Poor Jason started crying every time he saw Peter. Maybe I ought to return the skunk costume we bought him for Halloween, and get him something along the lines of vampire?

3 comments:

Elder Richey said...

It's so funny that he thinks it's so hysterical. And I hear baby vampires can look really cute :)

Here's my e-mail: katierichey@gmail.com
What's yours?

Marie said...

He he he!! That's hilarious! Of course, Ryan ran up to his seven-year-old cousin two weeks ago and bit him on the stomach, probably for the novelty of it. Sometimes you have to laugh or you'd cringe and cry!

And you never know. Maybe Peter wants to be a vampire like Preston!

Anonymous said...

Hmm....Maybe you've extended your love of twilight to Peter...watch out...you may have a budding Edward on your hands....
Sheron