This week I'm grateful for:Christmas lights. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert featuring The King's Singers. "Oh Holy Night" and "I Saw Three Ships" (from the concert). Homemade bread with butter. Birthday quizzes. Kisses from Peter. An early Christmas present from Kiersten. Leftovers. "The Tale of Three Trees" by Angela Elwell Hunt. Phone calls. A clean kitchen. Cashews. Gordon B. Hinckley. A full tank of gas. TV Christmas specials. Lia Sophia jewelry. Antique shopping. A warm home. Book clubs. Oprah (where are my new episodes?!). Home waxing kits. Strawberry crepes. Digital cameras. On-line shopping. Nativities.
5 comments:
Where are we antique shopping now. Please divulge your new secrets oh wise one.
Ashley-
Actually, we just went to the "Nook & Cranny" again on Saturday and I was pretty disappointed....although I did pick up some fun (cheap) costume jewelry. (Their summertime vendors are better). Star Mill is closed (obviously).
However, if you have the time my favorite antique store is in Salt Lake. It's called Abode (it's a consignment shop). Follow the link to their web page from Cupcake Chowder. It is definitely worth the trip...I promise you will not be disappointed!
Let me know if you find anything new and exciting...
Are you liking the Josh Groban CD?
I'm loving the CD, especially since it was free!
Love your gratitude entries. You inspire me :)
Post a Comment