

These pictures have been on my camera since Christmas, and I completely forgot about them! I guess I've just had a lot on my plate these days. Xander is Don and Sarah's cute little boy. Grandma Holdaway and Grandma Wichern insisted that we get some snapshots of PK and Xander together (along with their daddies) while they were in town. Also pictured: Mark and Simon.It's a picture that's been 30 years in the making!
4 comments:
Such cute pictures! Who are they? Mike's Brothers?
How are you Meg? Let us know when you find out about the biopsy.
We're still praying for ya.
Love ya~
Oh my gosh so cute! The one on the left looks just like his momma Ruth. And tell the Wicker boys we said hello!
PK Is sucha little baby gap model. Are those baby uggs? I LOVE it!
I mean my other left...the right....I'm a nerd....
What ever happened with you? I have been thinking of you nonstop and wondering what is up. Let us know. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment