The fascination with babies continues...
Saturday, Aunt Alli returned home from work with a surprise delivery for Peter. His very first baby doll; a Cabbage Patch no less! The same kind of doll that his mommy and daddy used to play with when they were little. His adoption papers said "Blake Pierce", so of course we gave him our last name and welcomed him into the family with open arms. PK hasn't put him down since...
7 comments:
Nice to know there's a new grandchild. We need more grandsons. He will fit right in with "Darrel Hubert".
Cute new addition! ~ And those babies are so great because they require no effort!! :)
You actually got a normal name for the cabbage patch! We always ended up with some bizarre configuration of a name for ours. Melanie had one named Fritzee! So cute that Peter loves him so much. Welcome home baby Blake!
Oh I'm so jealous...I wanted to get Ben a doll for xmas. All the men in the family gave me such a hard time that I said fine! Next holiday....I was actually just thinking of getting Ben a build a bear for his b-day. he has a monkey and penguin already...hmmmm
I wanted to get him a doll because Ben loves putting diapers on his stuffed animals, and feeding them his bottles, and putting them night night. He has even put his frog bath toy night night and then we find it that night....:) I think Peter is adorable with Blake. I remember my cabbage patch dolls...I still have them boxed up somewhere...I had Sonia(she had long red hair that I could brush). But my first was a little baby boy - I think his name was ...oh no! I can't remember.....
Blake Pierce....that sounds like a double O agent name off a bond movie.....
PS Ali is the greatest aunt EVER!
Man Blake is sure a cute name :) Gotta love cabbage patch! I had twins, Guy Richard and Fritzi Diane. I named them their middle names. Little did I know I would marry a Carl Richard. So funny.
How fun! I had Krista Zara and Damian Edward and my brothers each had one too (though I'm totally spacing their names right now!).
I love how much PK loves babies. :D
Post a Comment