Monday, May 05, 2008

gratitude (week 17)


This week I'm grateful for:


Dirt under my nails (because it means I've been gardening). Violets. Pansies. Tulips. Petunias. Marigolds. Columbine. Geraniums. Mums. A free jungle gym for PK. Vacation plans. Turner Classic Movies. Turkey/bacon/avocado sandwiches. A hard-working husband. D.I. shopping. Spending Sunday with Kiersten. Sense & Sensibility. Girls camp kick-off. Scrapbooking night. Trail Mix Crunch. 9:00 AM church. Vintage journals. Making new friends. Strollers. Tablecloths. Baked salmon. Tulip Festival. Dangly earrings. Sarah Connor Chronicles. Peter's expanding vocabulary. Petting zoo. Lazy afternoons. Popcorn and apples. Summer vacation.

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Cute things to be grateful for! You always have such great lists!
I love that your gardening already too! ~ And I am also grateful for the DI! He-He! Too fun!!

Anonymous said...

Megan,
I pop in once in awhile to read your blogs and really enjoy them. I have some hollyhock volunteers coming up if you are interested...Grandma told me you wanted some seeds last fall but I had already winterized and didn't have any to share. Happy gardening!
xo
Cynthia