Monday, July 28, 2008

Dear Grandma-

This week my mom and I have been working on a new word: sharing.It's been really hard, because sometimes I don't want anyone else to play with my toys! Preston is my best friend, but sometimes I think he is my mortal enemy. Luckily there are other things to distract me, like watermelon, pickles and Cheetos. Uncle Alan fed me a lot of those, and then I wiped my face on mom's sleeve. Orange is such a pretty color! I got wet playing in the hose. I got dirty playing in the sandbox. And at the end of the day, I sat on dad's lap and watched all the pretty fireworks. Aunt Elaine even gave me my own glow stick, but it was really frustrating when they weren't lighting the fireworks fast enough. I kept saying, "Again", but no one would listen to me! Maybe next year you can come to our Pioneer Day bbq with us. I can't wait to see you on Friday, and don't forget to bring my diaper with you!

Love,

PK

P.S. I can't wait to show you all my Sing-Along-Song videos. We can watch them over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

6 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

I thought that post and picture where delightfully funny, thanks for making me laugh.

Englishfam said...

This picture is seriously hilarious!! We are still working on the term sharing with Carter, let alone Preston. Thanks for the laugh!

Mel said...

That was a very clever post! So cute! Yay for Grandma coming!

Ann Marie said...

Love the picture, and the post also!
Did you see Stephanie Meyers announcement/spoiler on ET today?

Anonymous said...

Grandma can't wait to be there. That is so "little Michael". Isn't he cute! Grandma

Elder Richey said...

Ahh, sharing, the never-ending lesson. I LOVE the picture.