
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Where are you from?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What is your favorite painting?
11. One word to describe you?
12. What is your nickname?
*Type your own answers into a search engine and see what pictures pop up!
7 comments:
I made it home safe. Thanks so much for today. I had a blast. :)PS I love your mosaic. Maybe you can try and help me re-do mine to make it stick to the blog?
So fun :) Gotta learn how to make those mosaics!
I wanna do this tag, but I heard these Mosaic's are VERY hard? Was it?
~ All of the pictures were cute. I just didn't get the last 2 answers...
Ann - No it wasn't hard, just a little time consuming searching for pictures. FYI: One word to describe me: "Curious" (from Alice in Wonderland) and my nickname "Nutmeg" which happens to go really well with eggnog. :)
I like the ones that you changed. Although I don't have a favorite painting. Maybe I will edit mine! :) Ya, I am not into all the tag's either. There are a few that I will do, like this one! How are things going? How is your week looking? Want to get together on Thursday?? Lemme know! :)
This was really interesting to look at!! I will have to try this some time! Too cool! -Suzanne
Love it! Totally cute! I love how I can pick out the pictures and they seem like you.
Post a Comment