Friday, October 31, 2008

flashback Friday - Happy Halloween!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Halloween Shop, 1984. Isn't the cheerleader the cutest?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember when you went in to have that picture taken for the ad. It's amazing how fast time flies

Ann Marie said...

Ha-Ha I thought you were the bee!
Now I feel like a HUGE dork!
That is a darling cheerleader! I have never seen it.. So glad you shared! ( and told me who you were )...he he!

Mel said...

I thought you were the bee too!! The Cheerleader could not be cuter! You really were the cutest child ever! By the way the wedding was fantastic! I know it was hard for you but you pulled it off and are such a good person!

NutMeg said...

OK that's really creepy. I do kind of look like the bee. Weird. I would have never noticed if you hadn't pointed it out!