Among the leaves so green;
Here we come a-wand'ring
So fair to be seen.
Love and joy come to you,
And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you
a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year.
We're not daily beggars
That beg from door to door;
But we are neighbors' children,
Whom you have seen before.
Love and joy come to you,
And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you
a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year.
Good master and good mistress,
Are sitting by the fire,
Pray think of us poor children
Who wander in the mire.
Love and joy come to you,
And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you
a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year.
God bless the master of this house
Likewise the mistress too!
And all the little children
that 'round the table go
Love and joy come to you,
And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you
a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year
Here we come a-wand'ring
So fair to be seen.
Love and joy come to you,And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you
a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year.
We're not daily beggarsThat beg from door to door;
But we are neighbors' children,
Whom you have seen before.
Love and joy come to you,And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you
a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year.
Good master and good mistress,Are sitting by the fire,
Pray think of us poor children
Who wander in the mire.
Love and joy come to you,And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you
a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year.
God bless the master of this houseLikewise the mistress too!
And all the little children
that 'round the table go
Love and joy come to you,And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you
a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year


5 comments:
Darling decor! You have such elegant taste! -Suzanne
How fun! I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE the old window with the wreath!
All the different Santa's are darling.
The Readers Digest songbook is the one my Grandma ALWAYS played our Christmas songs from, most of my favorites are in that book. I need to get me one, not that I could ever play any of them, but it would remind me of her and all the good Christmas memories!
I love the cute curvy trees displayed with your books, such a fun idea.
I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love, Monica
Oh HOW WONDERFUL! I love looking at everyones christmas decor! The wreath in the window ***Covet***
All the books just make me smile inside. Santas every where, oh how lovely! Thanks for posting this! It was great to see and I love that christmas carol...it reminds me of little women! Merry Christmas
Why did I miss this post??
Oh how darling everything looks!
I love the window ( of course )
I love all of your Santas
I love the curvy trees on the books
I love the poem/song you put through all of the pictures!
Darling, Darling! ~ Ann
I adore the window (I want to do one myself!) and the curvy trees! And the Santa collection. Your house is always so cute. . . teach me, my friend!
Post a Comment