Sunday, November 26, 2006

PK meets PW

Here are the bundles of joy side-by-side. Peter is exactly 2 weeks older than Preston, but is obviously much bigger. His doctor weigh-in last week was 10 lbs. 6 ounces. That's our chunky boy! P.S. He takes after his dad. :)
It was fun going to visit Heather and Preston. He was such a quiet sleepy little baby. Peter on the other hand was wide awake and hungry for most of the visit! However, it was just nice to get out of the house and see some friendly faces.
Don't forget about big brother Carter! He loves his little brother, and wanted to get in on all the baby action too. We love the cranium!

1 comment:

Englishfam said...

We loved having you guys over! The pics turned out cute. James and I were busting up over the picture of Carter! He looks so old-its weird! Preston is still tiny, I took him to his 2 week check up and he had gained all of 2 ounces so he is now 7 pounds 5 ounces! I love that he is still so small I can enjoy the newborn stage for longer. The only problem is he has about 3 outfits that actually dont drown him! We missed you on Thanksgiving, hope your day went well. Call me soon! love the pics!!