Freaky! That is genius. I hope you enjoy your art class! Does it cover a certain era or time period?
I need to go back to school!! That is all I have to say on the topic.
p.s. Love the John Mayer Neon acoustic! Is it fall already? hehe
Yahhooo for you! I can be your tutor! I have an imcomplete for mine from spring...but when I finish my missed work then I will have a grade. By end of summer is deadline. Need my textbook? I have one if you will use the same one!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Freaky! That is genius. I hope you enjoy your art class! Does it cover a certain era or time period?
I need to go back to school!! That is all I have to say on the topic.
p.s. Love the John Mayer Neon acoustic! Is it fall already? hehe
Yahhooo for you! I can be your tutor! I have an imcomplete for mine from spring...but when I finish my missed work then I will have a grade. By end of summer is deadline. Need my textbook? I have one if you will use the same one!!
Post a Comment