Wednesday, August 08, 2007

primary story #503

Lots of funny things happen to me in primary. This is just one story:


Primary President: OK, it's time for our closing prayer. Everyone fold your arms.


*pause*

Primary President: Does anyone want to volunteer?

*pause*

Jonathan (in my CTR 8 class) yells: Whoever gives the prayer needs to make it short! We want to go home!!!

Maybe you just had to be there.

.

4 comments:

Englishfam said...

Primary is so fun just to hear what the kids are going to say next! That story is so hilarious. My favorite story from Primary to tell is when the Primary Pres. stands up and asks what are some of the things that the kids enjoy doing? A sunbeam in the front shouts out, "I enjoy eating my boogers!" I have never laughed so hard in my life. Sorry if I have told you that story before, but it is worthy of a second time!!

HeaddaMarie said...

That is so hilarious! Kids crack me up! They are so honest...ok most of the time. They just say what's on there minds. I wish it were that easy.

Elder Richey said...

You were all thinking it though, am I right? I wish someone would say that to those people who give the hugely long prayers on Fast Sunday. Sheesh.

Kelly & Gary said...

I love you -Katie! That is pretty much what I was going to say.