Tuesday, April 24, 2007

for Camille

"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."

4 comments:

Englishfam said...

ANNE OF GREEN GABLES!!! I have not thought about her for years. I love that series...books and movies. Great quote too!

Gardner Family said...

OH ANNE!!!! I miss those books...and the TV show.....

Marie said...

I could watch eight hours of Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea to get to that kiss anytime . . . Sigh!!! That is the ultimate love story that I love to watch, partly because it seems more real and less cheesy than so many others . . . She's too proud to love him or even like him . . . but then they become friends, then really good friends, and then they get married!!

Has anyone besides me seen Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Saga? It has nothing to do with the books, but I still like it. It actually has their wedding, but then Gil has to go serve in the army in WWI. Anne eventually travels to Europe to try to find him after she stops hearing from him . . . I just think it's nice to see Jonathan Crombie and Megan Follows on screen together again.

Gallegos Family said...

I love it! Thank you!